I am an enthusiastic Integrative Counsellor, based in East London. With my education and 15 years experience I have gained knowledge regarding different models and psychological theories for example Client Centred Therapy, CBT, Mindfulness, Talk Therapy, Life Coaching, Psycho Educational development etc.
- Member - British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- Accredited British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP (Accred))
- (MSc) Masters in Counselling & Psychology
- DIP – Mindfulness and Life Coaching
- Accredited DIP in CBT
- Postgrad Award Counselling & Psychology
- DIP Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- BA Hons Design and Visual Arts
- Motivational interview skills
- Relaxation and self- esteem
There are many different areas I specialise in.
These include depression, anxiety, low self esteem, confidence, negative thinking habits, domestic violence, stress disorder, relationships issues, trauma, transitions at work or in our private life, low mood, negative emotions, loss, communication skills - assertiveness, motivation, self development, goal setting, inspirations, thoughts, feelings, change, behaviours, teaching/supporting new skills, working with development, healthy thinking habits, different perspectives and so on.
My Values and Core Beliefs:
I value each one of my clients, respecting them individually as unique persons. Using the form of integrative counselling therapy, being flexible with the core model working around each individual depending upon their needs. Whether this may be a single therapeutic model or combined. Providing a safe, supportive, confidential environment, where there is space for the client to discuss and explore their problems - difficulties at their own pace and needs.
For any questions or enquiries please get in touch through the contact me link. No question is too small or too big, here to hear - hear to help.
Company No ~ 08376504